Friday, May 23

Procrastinating.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Its a cloudy day, I'm sitting at the computer and I'm totally bored with my projects. I have a thousand travel things on my mind, and just realizing yesterday was my 2 months til I leave point, and the 30th marks a year since my sweet Beebs left me (I actually cried about her last night...haha I'm such a sap). Also trying to organize a time to see my girls before they leave for vacations and I leave for good. My head is all muddled.
I always get like this during "in-between" stages. Like right before I left for camp last February, and during September-October last year when I was home working part time and waiting for my passport etc. I HATE being in between. I think being 12 and 18 were like the worst years ever because they're so in-betweeny.
I just can't seem to settle in these times. I can't focus on what I'm supposed to be focusing on, because I'm trying to prepare and anticipate for what's coming next. I think I've always been this way, but I really hate it. The restlessness kills me, and I seem to hop from one thing to the next, getting everything done except what needs to be done! SO frustrating.
If there was anyone around right now they'd probably be really annoyed with me too.
But then maybe I'd get down to business knowing someone was watching my every procrastinatory move! (like that new word?)
But then again, I'm telling you guys all about it and that hasn't motivated me, so maybe nothing will...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give you some helpful advice or motivation, but I tend to be procrastinatory myself.

B.C said...

I totally know what you feel like...especially the whole in-betweeny thing.

I get too excited about the future and get tired of the present.