Monday, September 8

Free Time

I seem to go from one extreme to the other.
It wasn't long ago I was sleeping in every day, eating a leisurely breakfast, and then goofing off for as many hours as I pleased.
These past few weeks have been quite a bit different. To say the least.
I am genuinely busy...on the go all the time. If I'm not at school, I'm at work, and If I'm not at work I'm doing homework, and if I'm not doing homework I'm at Youth or C&C...
When I log into Facebook I realize its been a couple days since I last updated my status. Weird. I used to be on facebook ALL the freakin time. Now its like I'm never on.
Its not that I mind. I'm actually sort of enjoying always having something to do. I think I will even get used to the early mornings. What I don't like it being without a vehicle. I hate the transit system. I got off school around 12:30 today, but didn't get home til 2:30 because of those terrible buses. All that precious time down the drain.
Now I've sacrificed a good hour to catching up on email and facebook, and I work at 5. I have homework to do, but my brain is all mushy, and I'm feeling rather peckish.
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. I'm not looking forward to it at all. In fact I wish it was Wednesday morning right now.
Well, this is it for my free time today.
I may not be on the blog again for a while. I shall miss you all very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being busy is good. Keeps one out of trouble. ;)

'Peckish'...I like that word.