The question DID flit through my mind...for about a millisecond. Then I thought, "Hey, its cool, its different, its crisp, and it works well. I'll keep it."
Nevertheless, the mystery is unsolved, and the question haunts many who enter here.
WHAT KIND OF FRUIT IS ON MY BANNER?!
A red skin, yellow flesh, black seeds...
Is it a passionfruit? A papaya? a mango? A wax creation that really doesn't resemble anything that grows naturally on this earth?
If you know, please put our minds at ease and share your infinite wisdom.
Also, credit where credit is due. I found the photo at www.omsfoodphotography.com and I think their site is awesome. Please don't sue me.
5 years ago

5 comments:
Is it not a pomegranate?
It does appear to be a red passion fruit....I googled it.
I was also thinking it was a pomegranate.
I think pomegranates have a red flesh.
Red passionfruit it is!
It is starting to look more and more like a squashed tadpole to me....
Post a Comment