Monday, September 22

Freedom!

Anyhoo, this past Wednesday was a pretty momentous day for me. After borrowing the Rav, bumming rides off friends, and waking my parents up early to drive me to school for the past month or so, I've FINALLY bought my very own car!
A shiny red mustang convertible! Ok, not quite. She's a 1990 Honda Civic and she runs real nice.
I'm pretty pleased, I have to admit. You know how parents always think their babies are the cutest, even though they look like shriveled red aliens? Ya...my Civic is my baby.
In other news: I've transferred all my Ireland pictures onto CDs now, so my computer will no long implode at the mere thought of using up any more disc space. This means that all those pictures I've been hoarding on my camera memory sticks can now go on my computer and you will begin to see a few photos from this summer. If I'm feeling generous.

1 comment:

MashedTaterz said...

Definitely gets the stamp of approval from me.