I don't know how many of you have blogger accounts, but IF YOU DO....
there is a new feature which allows you to "follow" a blog. If you go to your dashboard and type in, say...for example....MY BLOG....and become a "follower", your picture will come up on my blog and I will know you read my blog and I will love you very, very much. And my self-esteem will go up, and then my grades will go up, and I will be a better student and succeed in life.
You will be able to sleep well at night knowing that this simple act of kindness has launched me into a better world.
I've already added a few of you that I read on a regular basis, oh and I'm just gonna put this out there-
even if I don't know you, or just don't know that you read my blog...I would still love to see your little face smiling back at me from my "followers" list. I'm just weird that way....
So now this post is over, and you can go and become my little follower...
5 years ago

5 comments:
There, I am following you! do you feel better now?
I have become a mindless follower as well. Now you must tell me what that fruit is on your top banner pic. It looks just plain nasty.
I love the new look. Crisp. clean. Cheffish!
I love your new template! Also, I'm definitely going to have to look into this 'follower' thing.
Hello my little followers! You've all made my day! I feel validated as a blogger.
Mashed- I think its a passionfruit. But I could be wrong. It might be like a papaya or something.
I thought it looked pretty funky.
Post a Comment