Thursday, November 13

Long Weekend Shopping Trip

Last Tuesday some friends and I piled into 2 cars and roadtripped out to Kelowna for the day! We did the mandatory stop at Orchard Park Mall, LuLu Lemon, and Tim Hortons/A&W. We also stopped for a quick break at the lake to take pictures and enjoy the view.
A good time was had by all.
My favorite part may have been when Rebekah and I were walking through the mall, and a very, VERY, aggressive salesman in a booth flagged us down and shouted as us to come closer and listen.
But that's not all. He was selling.....are you ready for this?.....SHAMWOW towels!
Now...you may not have heard of SHAMWOW towels before...but my infinitely wise brother, Paul, has.
While I was ready to hear the spiel, Rebekah needed a bit more convincing, so he bribed her with a FREE SAMPLE! (which she promptly handed to me)
It was hilarious. He was very energetic and hilarious to watch...but very forceful. So basically when he turned his back I grabbed Rebekah and ran!
With the free sample of course :)
Afterwards we went to the lake and goofed off...




There.
I didn't talk about warts or scabs, or anything gross. Happy?! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that you mentioned Sham Wow. It's a running joke at our house. We make fun of the commercials on a regular basis.

Looks and sounds like a really fun day. :)

Haelle said...

I heart Sham Wow.
Have you tried it yet?
It better be as good as the commercial made it out to be or Hannah land will be mighty sad.

Becks said...

Haha, yeah, that was pretty hilarious!

What did Paul think of the ShamWow?!

Liz said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there... miss you LOTS!