During my summer at Homewood I made this disturbing discovery: two warts on my right foot.
Although I was given much helpful advice on how to get rid of them, I never did get around to it, and actually became quite used to the new additions. They were quiet, unobtrusive, and minded their own business. We got along just fine.
Until recently.
I noticed the other day they had added another to their tribe. A THIRD wart has sprouted on my middle toe, sort of nestled in a hidden place between two toes.
The whole secrecy of it has me all riled up. This uninvited guest is not welcome. I was fine with two little warts, but I've come to realize they've been plotting a hostile takeover this whole time...they were just waiting for me to become complacent.
(there is a little arrow pointing to the sneaky little wart...the other two are fairly obvious)

I've turned to Compound W for help.

Yesterday I applied the first coat. It turns them all white and fizzly. I hope it works.
Its time for the Warts to MOVE OUT!!!
I'll let you know how it goes.
(That's right...I'm subjecting you to another series of posts about grossness)
Although I was given much helpful advice on how to get rid of them, I never did get around to it, and actually became quite used to the new additions. They were quiet, unobtrusive, and minded their own business. We got along just fine.
Until recently.
I noticed the other day they had added another to their tribe. A THIRD wart has sprouted on my middle toe, sort of nestled in a hidden place between two toes.
The whole secrecy of it has me all riled up. This uninvited guest is not welcome. I was fine with two little warts, but I've come to realize they've been plotting a hostile takeover this whole time...they were just waiting for me to become complacent.

I've turned to Compound W for help.

Yesterday I applied the first coat. It turns them all white and fizzly. I hope it works.
Its time for the Warts to MOVE OUT!!!
I'll let you know how it goes.
(That's right...I'm subjecting you to another series of posts about grossness)

3 comments:
You are too funny Jill. Who else would blog about warts? Well, maybe I would. lol If the Compoud W doesn't work you can always try Gary's method. He literally cut his wart out of his foot! And he was so proud of how he had outsmarted the wart, even though he was left with a crater on his toe. Although I saw him picking at his toe again the other day, so maybe the wart is staging another attack. Time will tell.
This is all too gross, people! Warts, picking, craters... ick! Especially if you click on the picture! Ewwwwww.......
Hey! My paring knife would be perfect for wart removal...hmmm...
JUST KIDDING! I'm not that desperate yet.
Post a Comment