
On the same day I went to the Dutch Import store, I also visited Cathedral Grove, and old growth forest on the way towards Tofino.

It was sooooo cool!I love forests so much, especially West Coast forests! They are so lush, green, and dense! Cathedral Grove has some trees 300+ years old, which I guess is relatively young in comparison with some forests, but seeing trees this huge is still pretty impressive!

Apparently this is where they shot the Ewok Village scenes from Return of the Jedi...

It was very cool, and I had to take lots of pictures, because when I get back to Kamloops, I can kiss green forests goodbye!
3 comments:
Hey Jill. Tanya is trying to get ahold of you before she hires someone else. Call her as quick as you can!
:-)
I've been to Cathedral Grove and it is truly magnificent.
Thanks Danica! we've made a phone date for tomorrow when I can get into town and use technology! exciting!
Post a Comment