Wednesday, September 23

Return of the Jilli


Today I have to go into the culinary arts building to pick up my uniform deposit.
One of my instructors, who is now chairman of the culinary program, called me to let me know it would be there for me; said it would be on his desk. A cheque is easily mailed. I know he is luring me into the den for questioning.
Like Luke Skywalker, I must face the head of the opposition, (who incidentally is not my father). He will try to lure me to the dark side...but I must be strong.
Its crazy how this simple task has me all nervous...this particular instructor can be a little bit in-your-face and I don't like having to defend my decisions.
I can only hope that I return with both hands in tact.

2 comments:

HCOS support teacher said...

Hope HE is left with both hands in tact! :)

Kriss said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed when I read this. Jill, you are so witty!