
Its been over 2 weeks now since I got my warts burned off at the walk-in clinic...more like 3. But the warts appear to have been defeated. They've turned black, and one has abandoned ship entirely. I'm hoping the other two will follow suit.
I am sort of wishing I tried the Apple Cider Vinegar treatment before I brought in the heavy artillery. I'm curious to know if there is an easy at-home solution to wart destruction.
Maybe I'll get a new batch someday and get a chance to try it out.

3 comments:
Glad to hear that the treatment worked. I hope for your sake that the warts never come back.
Just dropped by your site and I see this, what a "welcoming." I hope for your sake that they never return. I've tried multiple home methods of getting rid of warts including taping potato peelings to it... didn't work. I've had mine frozen probably 30 times and they keep coming back... it seems for me that they have a mind of their own and disappear when they want to and then reappear in different parts of my foot. Frustrating. But I know the nitrogen does work for most people! Good luck!
Flora! Thanks for dropping by...and sorry you had to be subjected to such graphic material. Have you tried the Apple Cider Vinegar treatment on your warts? I'm really curious to know if it works! Maybe you should start your own Wart Blog :P
Post a Comment