
This was my first camera! I got it as a Christmas present back in the day, and I loved it. It takes decent photos. It served me well.
It also served my brother well when I got my first digital camera. Well actually he never really used it. So now I'm giving it to you!
Its in perfect shape, very easy to use, and the results will be satisfying I'm sure.
Seeing as you probably own a digital camera, this could be perfect for the small person in your circle of family/friends who cannot yet be trusted with a more expensive piece of technology.
The best part...its FREE!
Leave a comment if you want it.

2 comments:
Would this be good for a birthday present for Lanny who is turning 8 in two weeks?
I think it that is an excellent idea! And the best part about film cameras (especially those given to youngsters) is that you NEVER KNOW what is going to come out when you develop the film!!! Its like Christmas morning every time.
(am I selling this or WHAT? :D)
Post a Comment