Wednesday, October 28

I want to be a Wiener.

I do lurk.
One of the blogs I lurk is Pioneer Woman...
I figure with over twenty-billion comments/post she probably won't miss me.

The only time I will ever comment is when she's having a giveaway contest...for one of these:

I want it so bad.

By commenting on the contest (its always about food, so I always have something to say :D) I automatically enter for a chance to win.

I've entered a few times now.

I'm trying not to give up hope.

I mean, eventually the odds will work out in my favor, won't they?

Maybe not.

The Wieners for the last contest were revealed this morning. I am not among them.

Siiiiiigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I forgot that she always has skookum contests on her site. I should check it more frequently. Sorry that you didn't win.

netablogs said...

Next time I'm going to enter, as well! But with over 36,000 comments, the odds are against me...