Thursday, October 29

Winter Already?!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw snow outside my window this morning.
It wasn't even that cold yesterday! How could it snow?
I want my rain back!

On top of that, I'm fighting this darn cold, and I feel like my head is a helium balloon being pumped up; the pressure increasing with every sniffle. Argh.

Which brings me to reason why no one received any comments yesterday. I was feeling sick. And lazy. I'll make it up to you today.

Also, does anyone else feel like doing nothing but eating and sleeping these days? Is this a result of my cold, or maybe its just me....?

I was thinking about those chocolate cookies last night. I was concocting a plan to make them even chewier, and more delicious. Can't wait to try it out!

I was hoping to get out and drop off resumes this week. Now its Thursday, and I've done very little at all besides blow my nose and sleep. Frustrating! I feel like I'm never going to find a job, and therefore never have enough money to get to school next Fall.

Speaking of which, I got the info packet from WCCMT yesterday, and it left me feeling very poor and confused. How can I spend all that money not even knowing for sure that is what I want to do? I guess that's why they have the introductory workshop.

I think I've also decided if I did go, I would go for the 3-year program right off the bat, instead of becoming a "Spa Practitioner" first. I want to have that pretty piece of paper that says "RMT".

This post is so random. This is what my brain looks like. It sort of makes sense, but not really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose that with you guys living a little higher up than us you got the snow while we got nothing but rain. Either way, it's all wrong.

I feel like I've been doing nothing but eating and laying around since I got sick too. I was scared to check my weight on the Wii Fit today for fear that I had put on a ton of weight, but thankfully I haven't gained a thing.

Anne Geddert said...

Things will come together - especially your perspective when you feel better =) I have been praying for you!

mumsy said...

Can't wait for the professional massage (free for family, of course). ;)