Poor Jill. Don't give up. It's taken me 12 days to finally feel somewhat healthy again. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.
A. Haha. I mean beating my previous record of 16 posts in a month. A rather infinitesimal achievement to be honest.B. Clarification: I LOVED Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Adored it. It still made me want to die though. Haha.C. Mustache November. "No Shave November"... etc.
I hope you feel better SOON and that I don't catch whatever you have.. I'm glad you were feeling well enough yesterday to bake the BEST pumpkin loaf ever! ;)
:-(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor Jill. Don't give up. It's taken me 12 days to finally feel somewhat healthy again. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.
A. Haha. I mean beating my previous record of 16 posts in a month. A rather infinitesimal achievement to be honest.
B. Clarification: I LOVED Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Adored it. It still made me want to die though. Haha.
C. Mustache November. "No Shave November"... etc.
I hope you feel better SOON and that I don't catch whatever you have..
I'm glad you were feeling well enough yesterday to bake the BEST pumpkin loaf ever! ;)
:-(
Post a Comment