No-Shave November is no more.
I have probably seen more hilarious mustaches in the past month than ever before in my life. But it has come to an end.
Men everywhere are giving thanks, freed from the bondage of the mighty mustache (for those who made it Movember), or just a lot of facial hair in general. My brother Mike appeared baby-faced at the breakfast table without his full beard.
I think I can fully appreciate the same feeling of freedom, because...well I celebrated No Shave November in my own little way. But no worries folks...things got a little hairy, but I'm practically eligible to star on a Venus tv ad now.
5 years ago

3 comments:
Happy for you, Jill! ;) Feel better now?
Oddly enough I didn't notice an abundance of mustaches in November. Maybe I just wasn't looking for them.
I love your posts :) They make my day!
Post a Comment