
I recently saw a recipe for homemade granola, on A Piece of Cake. I love this blog because it has,
1. Great photos
2. Great stories
3. Great recipes
When I was working at Strathcona Park Lodge, the morning cooks made all their own granola, and it was extremely similar to this recipe. I would eat it every morning before work.
The method is very basic, but it is so versatile. At the lodge, you never knew what would be in the granola that morning...it was always different! Nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut...whatever you like can get tossed in, and whatever you don't like can be left out! *I prefer crasins over the cherries, and walnuts instead of almonds.
I made a batch this morning, and I'm eating a bowl now for lunch...yum! It tastes just right.

3 comments:
Yum. I'm going to have me some! Thanks, Jill!
I've never been into granola but I've gotta' say that after reading through the recipe I have a hankering to try it out.
that looks delish!!!
Post a Comment