Thursday, January 28

Knitting? Check.

One more step taken towards being little Susie Homemaker.

My toque is completed, and I feel that I have learned a lot of new Skillz. With a Z.

I can cast on, knit, purl, increase, and decrease stitches...the only thing I don't know how to do is fix my mistakes. That might be a problem later on, but for now, I'm just happy to have made something that I like. Hooray!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really great toque Jill! I think it suits you! Job well done. :)

Cardinal's Cove said...

that's not really burnt orange.. it's more ... just orange.

anyways, it looks good, and yes, it does suit you.

PJ said...

I said it was an "almost" burnt orange...but I might have been exaggerating a little. You're right, its pretty orange.

Danica said...

Yay! And it looks cute on you too.
I'm not sure I've ever met anyone before who was so equally bent on becoming a hippie and a homemaker. You are truly one of a kind Jill.